- Views: Today 260 / Total 1143
- № 8552
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing IT 1st and 2nd level support to all employees.
- Supporting Windows systems and services: Desktop and Servers, printers.
- Supporting and maintenance of IT infrastructure: Wireless/wired networks, passive/active network devices and LAN/WAN services.
- Supporting and maintenance telephone system, end user phones, analog lines, fax, etc
- Diagnosing and resolving issues
- Following the IT and security processes and policies, guidelines, standards, blueprints.
- Responsible for the IT assets management: hardware inventories and software licenses.
- Managing IT procurement
- Managing IT projects
- Evaluating new technologies for improving service and network performance.
- Provide regular reports: Change request, Incident report, etc
- 2-3 years’ Experience with Microsoft operating systems: Windows 7 and above, Windows Server 2008 R2 and above.
- Experience with troubleshooting and systems diagnostic, methods and tools – a Must
- 2-3 years’ Experience with Active Directory services – a Must
- 2-3 years’ Experience with Exchange 2010Office 365 – a Must.
- Knowledge of DNS, DHCP, File servers services – a Must
- Experience in writing technical documentation – Minimal experience is a must.
- Experience with network L2-L3 switches, firewalls, routers, WiFi – advantage.
- Virtualization experience (VMWare) – advantage.
- Scripting knowledge (PowerShell) – advantage.
- Knowledge of VOIP Telephone system (Asterisk) – big advantage.
- Excellent service skills – Must
- Well organized, self-time management, ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Good English skills in writing and speaking, good communication skills.
- Self and quick learner.
- Medical scheme
- Opportunity for self-development
- Excellent working environment
Other agreed benefits:
Phone, Laptop (depends on the ability – by law – to support beyond working hours/weekends/holidays).
Job Company Safecap Investments Limited
Job Count 1
Job Type 1
Native English Speaking Account Retention Officer (Binary) - Limassol
Russian Speaking Business Analyst
Senior Java Developer Limassol
Senior Quality Assurance ( QA ) Engineer Limassol
Billing Operations Specialist
IT Support & Help-Desk Analyst (Mid-Level)
Senior C/C++ Developer - IT - Limassol - Cyprus AP912332
Senior Back-End Web Developer - IT - Limassol - Cyprus AP912332
Software Developers / Senior Software Developers
Head of Dealing on Own Account - Limassol
Arabic Speaking Due Diligence Researcher - Limassol