LOGISTICS MANAGER - LIMASSOL
- Views: Today 452 / Total 1582
- № 8619
Our client, an international company offering a wide range of shipping and logistics services is looking to recruit a high-caliber candidate for position of Logistics Manager for their offices based in Limassol. The right candidate will be responsible to oversee and manage all logistical operations providing end to end supply chain management, to enhance business development, ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Comply with the Company Management System requirements (Company’s Policies, objectives, processes and procedures)
- Supervise, coordinate and oversee all logistical operations and activities of the Company, incl. air and sea freight, warehousing, consolidation, customs clearing and transport.
- Meet with international and local potential customers, to represent the Company and to promote its business and services in Cyprus or abroad, incl. attending fairs, events and exhibitions.
- Maintain good working relations with liner agents, freight forwarders, airline carriers and others to secure allocation of space and the best possible freight for customers.
- Maintain regular communication with Customs Clearance Agents and Transport Coordinator to ensure that customers receive professional and efficient service all the way.
- Hold weekly meetings with departmental staff and regularly evaluate and manage their performance, guide them and assign duties and responsibilities accordingly to help with their professional development.
- Liaise with suppliers / subcontractors, form partnerships and enter into agreements on behalf of the Company as well as oversee and evaluate their performance.
- University degree in Business Administration or related field
- Masters degree in a related field will be considered an advantage
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in the Logistics/ Supply Chain industry
- Previous experience in Transportation Logistics is a must
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Applications and Power Point
- Excellent written and verbal Greek and English
- Very good communication skills and confident in leading group conversations
Remuneration: A competitive salary will be offered according to qualifications and experience.
Applicants should submit a CV that details their academic credentials, relevant work and experience at [email protected] quoting the name of the position in the subject line of the email.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.